Bromsgrove Enterprise Park
Plot sales, Future Developments
One of the key development sites in the West Midlands, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park comprises the last 10.8 acres of a total net developable site of 19.7 acres with planning permission for B1 and B2 with ancillary B8 uses.
The site is arranged in plots around a spine road which splits off the entrance roundabout. All other infrastructure has been installed, including landscaping and utilities, other than the access road to the sloping site which runs along the eastern boundary, adjacent to the rail lines.
A number of plots are under offer at present to owner occupiers to develop to their own requirements (eg industrial units).Back to property portfolio
- Design & build opportunities available
- Over 100,000 sq ft (9,290 sq m) of new office and industrial units committed to the site.
- Serviced development plots for sale from 0.5-5 acres (0.2-2.0 hectares)
- Major new 22.7 acres (9.2 hectares) development in attractive landscaped setting
- Existing outline consent for 350,000 sq ft (32,500 sq m) of new development
- Good access to the A38 linking to Junction 1 of the M42 Motorway (2 miles)
and Junction 5 of the M5 Motorway (2.5 miles)
- First phase of 36,000 sq ft (3,300 sq m) Enterprise Centre now completed
- Bromsgrove Enterprise Park
- Aston Road
- B60 3ET
Bromsgrove Enterprise Park is situated to the south of Bromsgrove Town Centre, West Midlands, adjacent to the established commercial area.
With Redditch to the east and Kidderminster to the west, Bromsgrove is strategically located close to the motorway network with access to the M5 and M42, providing easy access to the nearby M40 and M6. There is a quick and easy connection by major rail links and to Birmingham International Airport.
- Development Manager:
- Mark Stapleton
- 0845 054 0466